Friday, January 9, 2009

Wyatt did it...

... he made the U16 hockey team! I'm sooo proud of him, only two boys from the team were picked both play fwd.

Rex and I leave for Mexico tomarrow, and I haven't even started packing or
cleaning the house.
I've been feeling so... blah lately. Actually for the past month and a half, all I want to do is stay in bed with Jazzy and Brutus.
I went to see the doc and he gave me some new drug to try once were back
from our holiday.

I guess I should start packing... what I don't know, I've gained a bit of weight over the winter and am not looking forwards to trying on my summer clothes:o(

I know what your thinking... Be Happy! your going on a holiday.
I know I will enjoy myself one we get there. Laying by the pool with a drink in hand, chatting with Rex, by ourselves, no kids, no dogs just us. Its been a looong time.

No comments: