Monday, January 12, 2009

hello from Mexico

Its a hot +29 outside and I think I've allready burnt my cheeks. We are in the Myan Rivera our hotel is really nice. Our room has a sitting area, king size bed, walk in closet, his &hers vanitys, a jucczi tub for 2,and an indoor / outdoor shower the roof is grass open to the outside and bigger then my masterbath at home! We have a privet pool with built in lounge chairs, and a waiter who makes sure our drinks never run out. The white sandy beach goes as far as the eye can see on either side its so beautiful. We have reservations at a foundu restaraunt tonight.

1 comment:

Daurella said...

and your point is?!?!? Sounds lovely hope you are having a fabulous time -- missed you tons when I was in VHF this last weekend, it just wasn't the same without you there. I left your CTMH stuff with J - he's gonna get it to Blake - we'll see.