Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a quick update

Well lots has been going on. I attended my Auntie Janets (thats Janet with one "n") LOL wedding in Calagry earlier this month, with my mom, dad and Darby.
She married this GREAT guy who I can call Uncle Mike, he has a very funny son Chris and a great ... wife to be someday Jackie with 2 beautiful kids Taylor and Parker. We got to visit with alot of family that I haven't seen in years. I have 2 cousins that I haven't seen since my wedding 15 yrs ago. They are so grown up. Kylee is the youngest 17, she is a beautiful singer ( watch for her on Canadian Idol )
Then there is Shelby shes 20... what can I say, you are one crazy girl .LOL Darby and I can't wait to see you again and your rubber chicken.lol

Darby and her great Gramma did some bonding, Darby gave gramma her first painted toenails in 79yrs! and they looked great! I think gramma even liked them :o)

This weekend Darby and I are going on a road trip to Dawson Creek to visit one of my best friends and her family. Can't wait to see them all :0)
Tonight Im off to a baby shower, my girlfriend Angela had a baby girl.
So I'd better go make a card!

No comments: