Monday, March 2, 2009

rain rain go away...

come back another day. I don't much like the rain but I does make it smell like spring out there. I''ve been on the phone with adobe photoshop all am trying to get my photoshop converted over to Mac, as I traded in my PC. I can hardly wait to get it all up and running, I'm not very computer savy so its taken me a bit :o( Oh to be smart... lol.
My sisters kids came over yesterday to play in the snow. They were having snow much fun I had to get out there with my camera and get some shots.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

RAIN AND SNOW GO AWAY!!! The sun is out right now though and Rob and I are going out to go for a walk. I just quickly snuck in here to "pay a bill", well and of corse check my email and blog and facebook etc.... Cool picture of the kids!

Daurella said...

It's now July and your last post was March -- HELLO OUT THERE we need an upadte!!!