Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sorry...

...I've been crazy busy. I seem to say that alot don't I? Well it's true:o)
Hockey is in full swing once again. Wyatt is a second year banntom( his team will have a good chance at winning provincails again this year), Darby is on a Pee Wee Girls hockey team and doing very well. She and a few other girls from the team have been asked to play games with the boys team. Darby thinks that is pretty great because theres contact in the boys hockey.

I've been taking a online photography class with Candice Stringham for the last 5 weeks with 1 week togo. I can't beleive how much I've learn't so far!
Candice is a great teacher, she makes it really easy to understant all that technical stuff.
Next up is a class called Up and Running with Photoshop its being tought by Jessica Sprague. Shes the master of photoshop;o)

The weather has defiantly turned to fall it was -7 this morning. But looks like it should be a sunny day.

I've also been doing some sewing. I made Jazzy the cutiest little flannel dress. I'll post a picture of her in her new dress, she's sooo sweet!
I'm working on some christmas too, oh the fabric I found is just so yummy.
I want to make some thing for me out of it all. I love fabric it's like scrapbook paper you can never have to much.LOL. Wool felt is becoming very popular in sewing, I think I might have to try making a cute little pin coushin. HeatherBalley has some of the cutiest patterns.

I'm going to try to post once a week just to let you know whats going on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are liking the class! I am not great at sewing but I do love wool felt! It's so easy to work with and I love the quality. I can't wait to see your projects you come up with!

Jenny said...

Sounds like you are having a busy fall, that can be so rewarding when you finally slow down, you can see all that you have accomplished!
Can't wait to see new pictures!