Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring ...

hopefully is here. My yard is comming alive with butterflys, bumblebees, hummingbirds and my feeders are full of sparrows, finiches, chickadees and warblers. The flower beds have green shoots comming up everywere and the trees are all leafing out.
I've planted my greenhouse full of tomatoes, cucummbers, peppers and herbs.
Rex and I have started building my raised veggetable beds, they should be done soon.

This morning at 9:21 am I looked out my window and saw a COUGER at the end of my drive way. I've never seen one before, the are big and beautiful. I can't beleive how thick their tail is.

I started this herbal D-tox cleanse 3 days ago... I quite, I want real food and I don't care if its not good for me!

2 comments:

Daurella said...

sounds like fun...

Jenny said...

Yikes, COUGARS - I thought those were only seen down at Buffalo Beach on a Saturday evening!!! Better watch out for your little pooches with that kind of wildlife around.